Billing & Payment Information
Water service is billed to customers within Solano Irrigation District boundaries in accordance with the District’s Rules & Regulations for water delivery.
Please select one of the following types of water service to view an example water bill:
- Payments may be made in-person at the District Office during normal business hours.
- An after-hours drop box is located in the District parking lot on the left, immediately after entering from Cessna Drive. Please only leave check payments in the drop box.
- Payments may be made online with an electronic check or credit card through a third-party payment resource. Please visit the Online Payment Instructions page for additional information.
** If you are a City of Suisun or City of Dixon Water Customer, please make your payment to the appropriate city. Solano Irrigation District will only accept payments for District Invoices. (Click to view a sample bill) **
- Payments by check can be mailed to the District Office.
District Service Areas
Along with providing agricultural water delivery, the following public water systems are located within Solano Irrigation District:
- Blue Ridge Oaks Public Water
- Elmira Public Water
- Gibson Canyon Public Water
- Peabody Public Water
- Pleasant Hills Public Water
- Quail Canyon Public Water
- Stocking Ranch Public Water
Additional Service Areas
- Suisun-Solano Water Authority
- Domestic water is provided through the Suisun-Solano Water Authority, a joint powers authority between the City of Suisun City and the Solano Irrigation District. Suisun City handles local billing and requests for water and sewer service; Solano Irrigation District provides field service, capital maintenance, water delivery and water treatment services.
- Please visit the City of Suisun City’s website or call 707-421-7320 for bill payment information in the Suisun-Solano Water Authority service area.